Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities
The European Population Conference will be accompanied by a comprehensive exhibition. The Congress Venue at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz offers large space for commercial exhibition. In addition a variety of sponsorship activities like Industry Talks, Advertisements or Bag Inserts will be available.
The exhibition will run from Aug 31 – Sep 03 2016, taking place close to the session rooms. The exhibition area will also host the coffee / lunch break area. Here, the exhibitors will have the chance to get in touch with EPC participants as well as other partners. Use this opportunity and rent your exhibition space for presenting your publishing products, your service or your institution to the interested public.
For more information regarding exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Congress Secretariat: via E-Mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +49 351 4842 975. We will be happy to send you all relevant information and a tailor-made offer on request.
Sponsors of the European Population Conference 2016
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA)
- Springer Science + Business Media B.V.
- Taylor & Francis, UK
- Leibniz Institute for the Social Science (gesis)
Exhibitors A – Z
- Comparative Population Studies (CPOS)
- ESRC Centre for Population Change (CPC)
- European Association for Population Studies (EAPS)
- Federal Institute for Population Research, Germany (BiB)
- Hungarian Demographic Research Institute (HDRI)
- Institut national d’études démographiques (INED)
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP)
- IPUMS-International / Minnesota Population Center
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (MPI DEFO)
- Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy (MEA)
- Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI)
- Population Europe (PE)
- Springer Nature
- Statistisches Bundesamt – German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis)
- Stockholm University Demography Unit (SUDA)
- Wittgenstein Centre for Demography and Global Human Capital (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU)
For more information about Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities please contact the Congress Secretariat / Exhibition Management:
c/o K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden
Bautzner Str. 117–119
01099 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 351 4842975
Fax: +49 351 4956 116