Registration & fees
|on/before August 21st 2016||on site registration only|
|EAPS member*||€ 300||€ 350|
|non-member||€ 400||€ 450|
|student||€ 100||€ 150|
|accompanying person||€ 100||€ 150|
|EPC party**||€ 10||€ 10|
|career mentoring event**||€ 10||€ 10|
* To make use of this “member only” discount, your membership should be active (latest possible registration date: April 30, 2016) and your membership fees should have been paid. Visit the EAPS website (www.eaps.nl) to settle your membership before you register for the conference!
** Please kindly note that due to limited capacity, tickets are sold out at the moment. If you would like to attend the EPC Party / Career Mentoring Event please kindly ask onsite at the registration desk, if places are available again. Thank you.
Dear Delegate, please register just ONCE. Please do NOT register again, if your online credit card payment should be not successful. Thank you.
Important! Please note that all presenters at EPC 2016 are expected to be EAPS members. Authors are reminded to pay their EAPS membership fee if they want to make use of the member registration discount. Also note that all presenters should register for the conference before June 1 2016. Presenters who fail to register by this date will be removed from the programme and their slot in the programme will be offered to a participant on the waiting list. Due to the very large number of submissions this rule will be strictly enforced, so please make sure that you register on time.
Conference Registration Fee includes:
- Admission to the conference sessions, plenary sessions and the exhibition
- Admission to the official social events
- Conference documentation
- Use of public transport systems in Mainz
- Coffee/tea served during the morning and afternoon breaks
- Beverages and snacks at Welcome Reception and Closing Ceremony
Each registered participant is entitled to enrol accompanying persons along with his/her registration, upon payment of the accompanying person’s registration fee. The Accompanying Persons‘ fee includes:
- Admission to the plenary sessions
- Admission to official social events
Congress Secretariat / Exhibition Management: firstname.lastname@example.org